Fox10 News in Phoenix interviews Furniture Affair owner Nancy Rhodes about Let’s Flea, an all-day indoor flea market which helped raised money and collect diapers for parents who can’t afford them. Furniture Affair consists of fine furnishings and accessories from previous relationships. This includes model home furniture; designer showrooms and unique items resurrected from their shady past … modern to vintage, choosy to cheap, cutting edge to over the edge.
- Can you schedule a meeting prior to your presentation that includes your team, your contact at the facility and anyone involved in ensuring your videos play flawlessly?
- Can you schedule a rehearsal the day before your presentation?
- What format does the facility want your videos in?
- Do the technicians overseeing the presentation’s video and audio work directly for the facility or are they subcontractors?
- Are the technicians familiar with the facility’s video and audio equipment?
- Will someone such as a project manager oversee the techs during your presentation?
- Can the facility dim and adjust overhead lighting while your videos play?
- Can a facility play music you provide overhead while your audience arrives for your presentation and while people exit?
- How many screens do you want on stage to showcase your videos?
- Do you want to include extra stage lighting to add to your presentation’s atmosphere?
- Should the facility position certain lights to specifically highlight items such as your logo?
- Do you want to dress up the stage with items such as props and plants?
- Will you present strictly from a podium or will you walk and talk and also require a lavaliere microphone?
- Do you want a “confidence monitor” in front and below you so you can see on stage what the audience is seeing on the screens behind you?
- Do you want to speak off a teleprompter?
- Do you want a stool on stage to sit on when the videos play and while you and the audience are watching?
- Can you pay for services and equipment by the hour or must you reserve items in minimum blocks of time?
Keith speaks to businesses about video production and marketing.
Keith signals to an employee he is ready to start shooting B-roll.
WFAN interviewed client Steven Adelman, a sports and entertainment lawyer concentrating in venue safety, about a shattered baseball bat that struck and seriously injured a woman at a Red Sox game at Fenway Park. Click below to listen.